I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I love you guys. This site is a hobby and a labour of love, but it’s made so much better by the fact that all three of you read it frequently.
I’ve been thinking about how to thank you for sticking with me over the past few years, and I’ve come up with a plan. It goes a little something like this:
- On Monday (14th December 2009), there will be an entry form on this site.
- You enter the competition to win one of a bunch of different prizes. Some are below, others to be revealed later.
- The draw will happen on Christmas eve, live on Ustream.
- If you’re watching the live draw and get selected, you get to pick your prize!
- There’ll be a couple of prizes dedicated to live viewers.
How does that sound?
Get involved and tell me in the comments below which prizes you think should be dedicated to the live draw, and which should go in the general pot.
As a taster, the current (and growing) prize pile includes:
- A super-rugged phone from Vodafone
- $250 account credit from Orcon
- How about a Solar Pouch?
- Lips: Number One Hits + 2 Mics for XBox 360
- A bunch of new PlayStation games from Sony
- A Sidewinder X6 Keyboard from Microsoft
- A Sidewinder X8 Mouse from Microsoft
- A Plantronics Bluetooth headset
- A BlueWatchDog personal security device
- … and more stuff from my cupboard of doom.
Of course I have to thank the lovely consumer products people that enable me to do this stuff: