I remember a while back chasing a Flip HD camera to review, but they weren’t interested in the New Zealand market. Kodak has a similar camera in the ZX1, and have finally got around to releasing it locally:
[quote]Reliving life’s ‘Kodak moments” in high-definition, and sharing them on YouTube, is made easier with the new Kodak Zx1 Pocket Video Camera.
The compact, high-quality video device, on sale this month, makes filming life’s special moments quicker and simpler while you’re on-the-go.
And sharing the videos is simplified with built-in software to help edit and personalize the videos and then upload to YouTube and other social networking websites.
Rugged and pocketable, Kodak Zx1 is ideal for travelers and its weather-resistant design means it can accompany almost any adventure.
Joe Naus managing director of Croxley Nutech says popular video-sharing websites have changed the way we create and use video today.
“With the Zx1, you can now record life’s adventures and easily share them with friends and family to create an endless reel of Kodak moments.
“It’s a great tool for connecting people together; uploading videos online helps you to feel that nothing is missed– birthday parties, holidays or that successful 360 turn you finally nailed on the mountain.”
Key features include:
- Pocket-size 720p HD video capture at 60 fps
- Records up to 10 hours of HD video
- Vibrant 2.0” LCD for reliving the action
- Weather resistant design withstands rain, snow, sand and dirt
- High-quality video capture in bright or low light – at the beach or at a party
- Built-in software for easy video editing and uploading
- Custom accessories: bungee neck strap and adventure mount for bike or helmet
- Available in black, pink and red.
Don’t miss the moment: Kodak Zx1 RRP $450 is available at all leading consumer electronic outlets and Kodak Express stores