If you missed it, we* launched a community forum addition to the site last week. If you haven’t visited yet, get in there! Don’t be shy. You can post and reply in complete anonymity, but it’s more fun if you register an account.
A quick roundup of interesting posts from the week:
- Parsley pointed out the very cool looking TrickleStar power adapters that will switch off your peripherals when the main power source (e.g. TV or PC) goes into standby. They guys at TrickleStar have sent me a couple for review, so check back soon.
- Turn your toaster into an instant eBay income stream!
- Goldman Sachs will pay out record bonuses this year. Bernard Hickey calls it robbery.
- Transformers 2: you should be scared too.
- Femtocells are the new black, especially if you have crap cellphone coverage in your house.
Comments are closed on this post, because you can talk about it in the community forums of course. As an incentive, in the next month or so there’ll be a special prize for registered forum users. Keep it quiet because it’s an exclusive club at the moment.
*Well to be honest, it’s just me. But saying “we” makes it sound much more important right?