As far as I can make out, it went down like this:
- Scoble does a lot of work and doesn’t get a link (welcome to the non-A-list real world Robert!)
- Scoble cries about it and makes a post saying “no gadget blog links to anything I do” (HUGE overreaction)
- Peter Rojas gets (justifiably) upset and says so in Robert’s comments. Calling Scoble a spammer was possibly harsh, but as Ryan points out, Robert later admitted to it.
- Sides are taken, comments are made, ad infinitum.
- Scoble stirs the pot some more with a totally stupid followup claiming further link-paucity. I could put the other post down as a mistake, but the latest post is suicide.
Pretty funny really.
[tags]blogging, gadgets, catfight[/tags]