- Good News: I’ve ordered a Wii
- Bad News: Doesn’t come out in New Zealand until Thursday
- GN: Will be delivered to my door by the wonderful people at GPStore.
- BN: The purchase has only been permitted on the condition that the Wii gets locked away till Christmas day.
- GN: My brother is coming home from Singapore for christmas. Wii boxing beeyatches!
- BN: The rest of my family is gathering for Christmas too.
- GN: Wii golf with pops!
- BN: We’ll all be at the beach house, a long way from recovery if we break the Wii.
- GN: Random beach house neighbours coming over for Wii boxing fights beeyatches!
- BN: Drunken family/neighbours playing Wii
- GN: DRUNKEN FAMILY AND NEIGHBOURS PLAYING CHRISTMAS WII BOXING AND GOLF!! Quick! Somone hide the television!
Addendum: The damage toll is growing! There will be have to be stern pre-Christmas-Wii safety lectures.
[tags]nintendo, wii, gaming, christmas[/tags]