This wouldn’t really be a gadget blog unless I posted about the Apple updates announced today.
- Updated iPod video: more battery, brighter screen, 80GB
- Updated iPod nanos: colours, 8GB
- New iPod shuffle: teeny tiny, 1GB
- iTunes 7: album art, gapless playback
- Video downloads: 640×480, dolby surround, $12.99 for new releases, $9.99 otherwise
- iTV: streaming media set-top box, HDMI, surround, WiFi
There you have it. The fanboys are screaming for blood on the floor because they didn’t get their wide-screen, touch-interface, HDMI-output video iPod. Sad Pandas.