- Deadline looming for big, ugly .NET 2.0 project at my day job.
- Kitchen at home in a state part-way between demolished and reinstated (see picture, no that’s not me). Currently washing dishes in the bathtub.
- Holidaying sans-interweb at the beach.
- I just got my first cheque from Google Adsense and realised how little this sideline is paying me.*
So yeah, hang in there. We’ll be back with a vengeance in January – MacWorld and CES will be a big gadget fest next year.
* Of course that is a joke. I do it for the love. You love me don’t you? Baby? Don’t leave.