I’ve updated the PPC Wireless Zero Config disabler. You can get the new CAB file here: WZCConfig_02.CAB
New in this version:
- DLL key is set to “” (blank string) rather than deleted
- Message box displays ‘Enabled’ or ‘Disabled’ on completion of operation
- App fails to initialise if the registry keys are missing
- Added option to reset to default key values under the File menu
- Added Help -> About menu and dialog
Feel free to grab a copy, and let me know if there are any issues (add a comment to this post or email me).